Q: Eugenio, Can you assist? Why will my car only go forward in all gears (reverse and neutral) every time. on Toyota Limited

Why will my car only go forward in all gears (reverse and neutral) every time. on Toyota Limited

It sounds like your transmission may be having an issue that is preventing it from releasing out of the forward gear. This could be an electronic issue or a mechanical issue. I would recommmend enlisting in the assistance of a quaified professional to visually inspect your transmisson for damages. Once this has been done, the determination of whether the issue is electrical or mechanical can be made. This will determine how to move forward from there depending on the type of fault that exists.

3. Eugenio, Can you assist? Why will my car only go forward in all gears (reverse and neutral) every time. on Toyota Limited