Q: Eps signal glows in dashboard.

Toyota premio 2010 ...When i startup my car....i get an eps signal all of s sudden and my power steering stops working and becomes harder (not everyday) .. Thn again next day...that signal goes away....and works propeely again... This continue again n again either for a min or hours or days

Hi there. In many instance when the EPS indicator light illuminates on your dashboard, it’s an indication of a failure in the electronic power steering system; either the motor, sensor or electrical harness. Since you’re experiencing inconsistent operation of the power steering, it’s a good idea for you to have a professional mobile mechanic complete a steering wheel is hard to turn inspection, so they can pinpoint what’s causing this issue and recommend the right repairs.