Q: EPS, LPTM, and VSA wont deactivate

I hit the corner of a curb and blew one of my tire last night. I replaced it with the spare in order to get home and got the tire replaced today. Last night the Electronic Power Steering Indicator, Low Tire Pressure Indicator and Vehicle Stability Assist indicator were active (on). I thought after replacing the tire today it will deactivate itself. I want to know how much does it cost to get those check by the dealer? and if it needs to be fix how much will it cost? Please advise. Thank you.

Hi there. Only the dealer can provide the dealer cost to have those items inspected. However, it sounds like you may have a tire pressure sensor failure from hitting the curb or damage from the flat tire; it does happen. I suggest having a qualified technician with a capable scan tool perform an inspection to determine the cause of the warning lights. While the fault is current and the warning lights are on, those systems will have no or limited operation. Your Mechanic has several available technicians that can assist you with an electrical components are not working inspection.

3. EPS, LPTM, and VSA wont deactivate