Q: Q: Engine warning light on

My engine warning light came on a couple minutes ago. The car is vibrating more than usual even when idle. No other noticeable problems.

Car is well maintained and hasn't been in any accidents

3. Q: Engine warning light on

Q: Check Engine Light with P0174 code

As you know, this code relates to a lean fuel condition which can be caused by many different things, some of which you have already addressed. The oxygen sensors, which are part of your emissions system, read exhaust gases to...

Q: A tin metal like rattling sound when I accelerate from a low speed.

Hello. My first inclination would be to say, "torque converter". That is easy to rule in or out as you might be able to get a "free" diagnosis from a transmission shop. I'm not recommending you repair it there but...

Q: Clutch pedal goes to floor when pressed

With the symptoms you have described, the most likely cause is a leak in the clutch hydraulic system. If there is a leak on the system it causes air to enter. Since air is not able to be compressed the...