Q: Q: Engine warning light on

My engine warning light came on a couple minutes ago. The car is vibrating more than usual even when idle. No other noticeable problems.

Car is well maintained and hasn't been in any accidents

3. Q: Engine warning light on

Q: Car stalled at 35 mph, check engine light on

Hello. I strongly suggest that you have your 2013 Mini Cooper Countryman evaluated, and the onboard computer scanned by a technician. The Check Engine Light will be paired by one or more stored fault codes. It is very likely another...

Q: Transmission slipping, hard to stay in gear

Automatic transmissions have been called “slush boxes” for years by old drag racers. The main reason for this name is they are a fluid driven device. Because of this, fluid level and condition are crucial to proper operation. Unfortunately, the...

Q: 2013 Hyundai Azera immobilizer indicator came on and now my car won't start.

Hello. You may just need to get a new key for the vehicle. If the computer is no longer recognizing the key then this will occur. I would first have the vehicles battery load tested. If the battery is failing...