Q: Q: Engine warning light on

My engine warning light came on a couple minutes ago. The car is vibrating more than usual even when idle. No other noticeable problems.

Car is well maintained and hasn't been in any accidents

3. Q: Engine warning light on

Q: Car starts and runs perfectly for 3-4 minutes then stalls and won't restart for several hours.

Hi there. From the description you have provided, your vehicle's P0335 code is not being corrected by replacing components. Assuming, the replacement components are correct by application and of OEM (original equipment manufacturer) quality. It could be, the crankshaft reluctor...

Q: Need location of verable timeing senaloide

The variable valve timing solenoid is mounted in the front of valve cover near the front of each valve cover near timing chain location in front of the motor.

Q: Q: Bad O2 sensor

Hello, code P0420 represents right main catalyst deterioration. There can be a few things that need to be checked before replacing parts. The intake system needs to be inspected for vacuum leaks and unmetered air leaks. The exhaust system should...