Q: Q: Engine oil

What oil weight is recommended for my type of vehicle? Also, what is the oil capacity for the L4-2.4L engine? What brand of oil would you recommend?

3. Q: Engine oil

Q: Why does my Toyota Camry have traction light tire pressure light and vsc light on? Could it be the battery?

Hi there. If there are traction control lights on, it's possible that the traction control has been disabled. There is a button on your dash that allows you to turn it on and off. VSC stands for vehicle stability control...

Q: Stalling and grinding

The grinding noise may be a number of things, but is often times associated with the a starter that is beginning to fail. When this happens, sometimes the starter gear that engages the flywheel remains engaged too long resulting in...

Q: Cost to replace full wiring for positive battey termical 2012 Mitsu Eclipse

The cable will need to be priced and acquired from the dealer for correct part and the labor calls for 2.0 hours to replace it. This does not include any testing or additional parts replaced with the cable that may...