Q: Engine oil

What oil weight is recommended for my type of vehicle? Also, what is the oil capacity for the L4-2.4L engine? What brand of oil would you recommend?

Your car should hold 5 quarts and calls for 5W-20 oil. Keep in mind that the type of oil and viscosity (thickness indicated by the numbers) may need to be adjusted for the type of climate you drive in. Cold weather tends to slow down the movement of oil making it tougher for it to move around the engine to lubricate parts. I would recommend having an expert from YourMechanic come to your home to perform an oil change service for your car.