Q: Engine light on n speedometer going crazy

Hi I m having nissan bluebird sylphy 2000 Recently I was having headgasket problem and than after changing whole engine.. suddenly engine light on and speedometer going crazy I m little worried how can it be possible.. as mechanic check engine is allright

A: Hi there: Anytime you swap out a complete ...

Hi there:

Anytime you swap out a complete motor, you're chances of having electrical glitches like this are incredibly high. This is mostly due to the ECU not being reprogrammed or not communicating correctly with other electrical sensors and components on the vehicle. To solve this issue, you'll have to have a professional mechanic complete a check engine light inspection so they can download all codes and determine if the ECU needs to be reprogrammed.