Q: Engine Gasket was Fixed

Recently the engine gasket was blown off due to coolant leakage. The gaskets were fixed. Post this the car has run 600 kms and now the crankshaft has been damaged is there any connection. For instance the fix of the gasket could have left some residue/debris that could have damaged the crankshaft or lack of technical knowledge of mechanic while fixing the engine could have damaged the cranshaft

If you have crankshaft bearings that are damaged then you need to look at the first engine failure of coolant leaking from head gasket. If the coolant was getting into the engine crankcase then the coolant could of got into the crankshaft bearings. If coolant got into bearings of the engine then it would have damaged them and cause them to fail. It would not have been caused by anything the mechanic would have done.

3. Engine Gasket was Fixed