Q: Engine does not run in the morning while the ignition seems to be working. When it gets warm outside, car starts.

Changed feul pump and relay and the problem still persists. During the warm day, it starts immediately but when cold outside it does not start although ignition seems to be working. And sounds normal.

Hi there. From the description you have provided, it is apparent that something is being affected by ambient temperature. Assuming the check engine light is not coming on when it does start, this leads me to believe the ECM (engine control module) is not recognizing the fault. What needs to be confirmed is, whether the engine is losing spark, fuel, or both. Replacing components without a diagnoses could be, expensive and time consuming, as any number of components could be affected by ambient temperature. You should have your vehicle inspected by a certified technician to diagnose what issue is causing your vehicle to start intermittently.

• Engine does not run in the morning while the ignition seems to be working. When it gets warm outside, car starts.