Q: Engine cranks but doesn't start when warm, idling around 1000 RPM in park.

The car starts up fine when the engine is completely cold, say in the morning when I start it for work, or when it's time to head home. But when I run errands and shut the engine off, came back and try to start it within a few minutes, the engine just cranks but doesn't turn. I usually let it sit for about 30 mins and it starts back up. What could cause this? Also, the engine idles high, at about 1000 RPM even when it's on park. At a stop light, for example, the engine revs so high as though someone was stepping on the gas, and the brake pedal seems like it's pushing back against the foot. I'm out of ideas, the throttle sensor, Camshaft sensor, crankshaft sensor, have all been replaced and still the problems persist. Please help!!!

3. Engine cranks but doesn't start when warm, idling around 1000 RPM in park.