Q: engine control fault

Hi just want to find out my wife hit a rock and the sump broke. I fixed the sump and put in new oil and oil filter now i have a engin control fault. Its on a fiat multipla 1.9jtd.. Is there any one with some advice for me

A: If the oil pan/sump was damaged, this would...

If the oil pan/sump was damaged, this would have caused the low oil pressure sensor to trigger the engine fault code. You will want to be sure the oil pressure sensor is working properly and that you have sufficient oil pressure. Be sure to check for additional leaks elsewhere that may be causing this type of error code. I would recommend having an expert from YourMechanic come to your location to diagnose and repair your oil pan.

Recommended services
Get a Quote