Q: Engine comparment smell coming from air blower vents

Petrol burn smell coming from AC vents when blower or AC is on

3. Engine comparment smell coming from air blower vents

Q: Having to pump gas to start car

Hi there, when you press on the gas pedal the engine opens up the throttle to allow more air to flow into the cylinders. Since you have to press on the gas to start the engine there may be an...

Q: Fan blower motor not working replaced resistor and blower motor but I don't know we're the fuse or relay is located

The fuse and relay is in the power distribution center which is mounted under the hood on the left side of the engine compartment. Remove the top cover and look on the under side of the cover. You will see...

Q: I hit an animal recently, it cracked my bumper. Is it any way related to suspension damage?

An impact from hitting the animal can do damage that's not obvious at first. Damage can occur to the frame, mess up your alignment, and a variety of other issues. You will want to examine the area that was hit....