Q: Engine comparment smell coming from air blower vents

Petrol burn smell coming from AC vents when blower or AC is on

A: Hi there, thanks for writing in. It’s very ...

Hi there, thanks for writing in. It’s very possible that you have either a fuel leak under the hood of your Suzuki or perhaps a leak from your EGR valve. The EGR valve circulates unburnt fuel from the exhaust manifold to the intake manifold to be burned a second time. Have a mechanic inspect your vehicle for both issues, as it could be a safety problem if ignored and not repaired. Here at YourMechanic, we can have a technician come to your home or office to inspect and diagnose this smell issue for you, and make or suggest the necessary repairs.