Q: Engine comparment smell coming from air blower vents

Petrol burn smell coming from AC vents when blower or AC is on

Hi there, thanks for writing in. It’s very possible that you have either a fuel leak under the hood of your Suzuki or perhaps a leak from your EGR valve. The EGR valve circulates unburnt fuel from the exhaust manifold to the intake manifold to be burned a second time. Have a mechanic inspect your vehicle for both issues, as it could be a safety problem if ignored and not repaired. Here at YourMechanic, we can have a technician come to your home or office to inspect and diagnose this smell issue for you, and make or suggest the necessary repairs.