Q: Engine block rod came out. Now I need to change my engine.

I threw a rod through the engine block. I know that i need a new engine. I am told that a jeep liberty from 2002-2003 has an engine that is interchangeable and because i cannot find a cheap used 2.4l engine anywhere because it is fairly rare i am looking into what i can do. The liberty engine is a 3.7l and its 6 cylinders while mine was a 2.4 and 4 cylinders. Is this going to be an issue to change? Like wouldn't i need to adjust the computer and whatnot to make this work?

3. Engine block rod came out. Now I need to change my engine.