Q: A dealer changed the battery and cleaned the ETC last week, but my vehicle is still acting up. The indicator light comes off and on, but nothing is steady.

A dealer changed the battery and cleaned the ETC last week and the situation hasn't stopped. It drives good on flat surfaces but when the accelerator is applied to go up a hill or to pass the car then begins to stall out almost like it's being choked and the indicator light comes on. Sometimes you have to turn the car off and on again to resume.

3. A dealer changed the battery and cleaned the ETC last week, but my vehicle is still acting up. The indicator light comes off and on, but nothing is steady.