Q: duramax running crappy in cold weather

my wife let it sit outside in the cold (-9 degrees to 10 degrees) weather for 3 days without starting it or plugging it in. went to start it and batteries didn't have enough charge to turn it over. charged the batteries enough to start it and drove for a bit. wasn't running smooth at all.. she said it wouldn't go over 3000 rpms but would jump to 5000 for a sec and then back down and when it shifted it shifted really hard.. it had an edge evolution tuner on it and the readout on the tuner said she was doing 85 mph and the dash said 15mph. could this all be due to it being slugged up from sitting and not being run or am I looking for something else?

Hi there. In most cases, when an aftermarket tuner is utilized, traditional OEM diagnosis of problems is extremely difficult; since they impact both electrical and mechanical fuel, and ignition systems. Your best bet is to have a professional mobile mechanic come to your location and complete a car is hard to start inspection, or contact the manufacturer of your aftermarket tuner to seek their advise on what could be faulty.