Q: Driving about 3 to 4 hrs and then my car stopped and won't start. Why?

When drive about 3 to 4 hrs and then stop for any job then my car not start. Battery is new. Electrician checked at the spot and told that no issue of electric current. Then what is the reason.

A: Hello. The issue that lies within your veh...

Hello. The issue that lies within your vehicle is either the coil packs getting too hot and shutting off, or the trigger to the coil packs being dropped. The camshaft and crankshaft sensors are what controls the triggers for the coil packs on the engine.

The computer collects the data from the sensors and then makes the coil packs energized to fire off a cylinder. Check the sensors and harnesses to the sensors for any debris or corrosion. Use a digital ohm meter to check resistance on the sensors. The sensors must have resistance.
If there is no resistance, then the sensor has failed. Even if there is resistance, since the vehicle has 265,000 miles on it, the sensors could be getting too hot and failing after 3 to 4 hours causing the computer to lock out of the ignition system.

I recommend replacing the crankshaft and camshaft position sensors and retesting the engine. If you have no more problems then that was the issue. If the engine still cuts off, then the computer could still be locking out the ignition. You may need to flash or replace the vehicle's computer. I recommend having a technician inspect the starting issue and moving forward with the proper repairs.