Q: Driver seat heating up

My driver's seat seems to be heating up after using a plastic 'back joy' car seat posture support several weeks ago. It's not electrical and my car does not have heated seats like some cars. This is So strange. What is doing this?

A: This doesn’t make very much sense. There is...

This doesn’t make very much sense. There is no reason your seat should still be warm after using a heated posture cushion several weeks ago. Have you been parking in a sunnier location than usual? It is possible that the sunshine is heating up the seats in a way you’re not used to. With no electrically heated seats, this is indeed a strange symptom to see.