Q: Q: Drive belt squealing

The drive belt on my jeep is squealing. The AC is also leaking into the passenger's side footwell.

Hello, if there is a noisy belt, belt condition should be checked to see if the belt are stretched out or dry. While the engine is running the idler and tensioner pulley should be checked for noisy bearings. This engine belt is tightened by adjusting the power steering pump. The belts can be tightened up to see if the noise goes away. If the noise persists, then I would recommend replacing all the belts. If you would like to have this issue properly diagnosed, a certified mechanic can come to your home or office to inspect your belt noise to ensure the proper repairs are made.

3. Q: Drive belt squealing