Q: drilled hole in fuel breather

Hi iv drilled a hole in my fuel tank breather and now my fuel consumption seems to use more is this possible does fuel vapors escape

3. drilled hole in fuel breather

Q: Car keeps dying while i drive. I have a brand new battery and just replaced the alternator a week ago. Dies when headlights are on

Although the alternator is new, and presumably working properly, charging system output should still be measured at the battery terminals. You want to rule out a problem in the charging circuit and/or connections to the battery. If charging system output...

Q: Fuel economy getting worse on a 2000 Opel Astra G

You generally get bad fuel mileage for either the air filter that is clogged or the MAF sensor that measures how much fuel goes in to see if either is dirty or needs to be replaced. Fuel injectors could be...

Q: My heater blows out warm air instead of hot air when my temperature dial is turned as hot as it can go.

Hello there, warm air coming from the vents on your 2001 Ford Taurus will be caused by a variety of issues. The heating system for your vehicle and the air conditioning system are completely separate and likely unrelated. A low...