Q: Don't know what to do.

I replace my break front and rear break pad and Rotor. Now the passenger side in the rear is making a grinding noise.

3. Don't know what to do.

Q: Sporadic chirp--dont think it's the belt

The chirping you are hearing may not be belt related. Your suspension can also make noises like this. If you hear the noises going over bumps that is a huge sign. The fact you have narrowed it down to one...

Q: Parking brake stuck on Ford E350.

That is possible. Depending on the brake options you have on the Econoline you either have a 3 cable assembly that runs to the rear brake drums or, if you have a 4 wheel anti-lock brake system, you may have...

Q: Nissan squeaks a lot on bumpy roads

Usually when you hear squeaks over bumps this is related to a tie rod or a ball joint that has been dried out. If your tie rods and ball joints are serviceable, they will have grease fittings on them in...