Q: Don't know what to do.

I replace my break front and rear break pad and Rotor. Now the passenger side in the rear is making a grinding noise.

3. Don't know what to do.

Q: We just replaced our 2003 ford expedition pcv valve and now its leaking coolant , can yu please explain to me what it is i can do?

Hi Toy. Quite often when the PCV valve is replaced, it will leak coolant due to one of two reasons. First if an aftermarket replacement valve is used, it's possible the part is the wrong one for your vehicle or...

Q: Difficulty starting 1992 Volvo 740 when the engine warms up

The fuel pressure on your 1992 Volvo 749 should be checked to make sure it is within proper specifications. If there is a clog or malfunction in the fuel system, the car may experience a poor running situation or may...

Q: My car sounds like a motorcycle

At a quarter million miles, there are so many possibilities that I can hardly begin to speculate. But when you say your car sound like a motorcycle, I think you might have an exhaust leak. Perhaps some part of the...