Q: Don't know what to do.

I replace my break front and rear break pad and Rotor. Now the passenger side in the rear is making a grinding noise.

3. Don't know what to do.

Q: Is it normal to have 1/8 turn backlash on front drive shaft?

The driveshaft will have some slack when you turn it back and forth when the 4x4 is not engaged and the front hubs have not locked in. The 1/8 turn may be normal. If you have engagement problems for the...

Q: I have a 1992 Lexus Ls400 and the transmission wont switch out of 1st gear the caer has 261k miles should i get a new transmission

You should have the computer scanned for codes that may point to the cause of the no shift out of first gear. You may just have a solenoid that is bad for one of the gears and just need to...

Q: Check Engine Light is on - 2012 Nissan Xterra

Anytime a code is stored, it will stay stored and the Check Engine Light will stay on until the ECM memory is cleared. If the problem is fixed, then the light and code should not come back. Many times a...