Q: Don't know what to do.

I replace my break front and rear break pad and Rotor. Now the passenger side in the rear is making a grinding noise.

A: Hi there: Most likely this grinding noise ...

Hi there:

Most likely this grinding noise is not related to the brakes, but a failing wheel bearing that's causing the grinding noise. When the rear wheel bearings begin to fail, they lose lubrication; which causes metal-to-metal grinding to occur. However, it's possible that a rotor is misaligned or might be warped, which is why you should have a professional mobile mechanic complete a loud noise is coming from the rear brakes inspection so they can pinpoint the source of the grinding noise and recommend the right repairs.