Q: Doesn't stay running when I hit 35 mph.

I put a new idle control valve on already an it still doesn't go over 35 mph with out shutting off.

Hello. We will be happy to assist you. The vehicle cutting off will likely be related to a couple of things. Weak fuel pressure (could be caused by a faulty fuel filter or fuel pressure regulator) bad crank position sensor, bad throttle position sensor, malfunctioning power control module, or a dirty throttle body. I suggest that you have a technician such as one from https://www.yourmechanic.com run an OBD2 scan diagnostic on your vehicle and test the mentioned components to help single out which is causing your stalling condition.