Q: Doesn't stay running when I hit 35 mph.

I put a new idle control valve on already an it still doesn't go over 35 mph with out shutting off.

3. Doesn't stay running when I hit 35 mph.

Q: Car humming when turning or driving

Hi there. The difficulty in starting your vehicle maybe from a worn out timing chain/belt. Also, the difficulty in turning your steering wheel may be due to a failure in your power steering system. The humming noise while driving can...

Q: Car feels like it's going to stall when stopped, just had timing belt and water pump replaced. Is the timing off?

It's not really likely that the timing is off. Modern cars with distributorless ignition rarely have any issues with the timing. If you're having problems with your idle the first thing to look for is air leaks. Any air that...

Q: Extreem power loss. 2000 Ford Explorer

Hello - check for other problem codes as well. In addition to the P1451 (?) (purge cannister valve failure), I suspect you have a failing throttle position sensor which is limiting engine performance. I recommend a power loss inspection performed...