Q: Does wheel need removed to do brake fluid

Took 2012 CRV into service to change brake fluid. They never removed the wheels nor even looked at the brakes. Only thing i saw was them putting in a can of fluid and lowering and raising the car a few times. Im concerned that they never did the job correctly.

With most vehicles, it is not necessary to remove the wheels in order to bleed the brakes. Bleeder screws on brake calipers - or wheel cylinders if drum brake-equipped - can usually be accessed without the wheels being removed. Some vehicles, either by design or clearance issues with wheels, etc, are more easily serviced with the wheels removed but not always necessary with every vehicle.

Some advice on brake bleeding can be found here

3. Does wheel need removed to do brake fluid