Q: Does this vehicle use vacuum for controls inside the dash from the motor ? 2001 Toyota Tacoma

I have replaced all vacuums hoses on the motor with new . Checked for manifold leaks with some carb clean and no results . I think I can hear a vacuum leak from under the dash when I accelerate. Is this possible ??

Hi there - your HVAC blend doors will be either cable-control or electrical - no vacuum operation. It is certainly possible to still have an air leak in the intake. If you hear an air hiss under the hood, there is likely a loose hose or connection in the intake. I would recommend an engine inspection to locate the leak by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will come to your location, diagnose this problem, give you an accurate assessment of damage and cost estimate for repairs.

• Does this vehicle use vacuum for controls inside the dash from the motor ? 2001 Toyota Tacoma