Q: Does this vehicle use vacuum for controls inside the dash from the motor ? 2001 Toyota Tacoma

I have replaced all vacuums hoses on the motor with new . Checked for manifold leaks with some carb clean and no results . I think I can hear a vacuum leak from under the dash when I accelerate. Is this possible ??

Hi there - your HVAC blend doors will be either cable-control or electrical - no vacuum operation. It is certainly possible to still have an air leak in the intake. If you hear an air hiss under the hood, there is likely a loose hose or connection in the intake. I would recommend an engine inspection to locate the leak by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will come to your location, diagnose this problem, give you an accurate assessment of damage and cost estimate for repairs.

3. Does this vehicle use vacuum for controls inside the dash from the motor ? 2001 Toyota Tacoma