Q: Does my AC Condeser need to be replaced along with the Compressor?

Hi ,My AC Compressor recently went out and I wanted to know if I am going to need to replace the Condenser as well or can it be flushed without ruining the new compressor? If your wondering how I know the compressor is the issue I took it to a shop to get the issue diagnosed.

If the compressor locks up, or has some other internal mechanical failure, there is always the possibility of debris getting into the rest of the system and causing you more trouble down the road. You can look in the high pressure line that goes from the compressor and see if there are any sparkly particles inside the hose, that can give you some idea. Many establishments won’t warranty the job without replacing other components, but if you want to take a chance, a flush and replacing the receiver dryer can be sufficient precaution. You can have this work done at your convenience by contacting Your Mechanic. They can send a technician to your home or office to replace your AC compressor right there on the spot.

3. Does my AC Condeser need to be replaced along with the Compressor?