Q: Does an 1981 Chevrolet C10 have have manual shutoff for the passenger airbag?

It has no rear seats, so I was wondering if the airbags could be manually shut off on this year model.

A 1981 Chevrolet C10 pickup truck did not come equipped with a passenger air bag, that I am familiar with, or can find any information in regards to. You may want to contact the Chevrolet dealer to see if they can help you with your airbag situation.

• Does an 1981 Chevrolet C10 have have manual shutoff for the passenger airbag?