Q: Does an 1981 Chevrolet C10 have have manual shutoff for the passenger airbag?

It has no rear seats, so I was wondering if the airbags could be manually shut off on this year model.

A 1981 Chevrolet C10 pickup truck did not come equipped with a passenger air bag, that I am familiar with, or can find any information in regards to. You may want to contact the Chevrolet dealer to see if they can help you with your airbag situation.

3. Does an 1981 Chevrolet C10 have have manual shutoff for the passenger airbag?