Q: Does a 2014 Lexus RX 350 need to have a service of new cabin air filter and engine air filter at 17,000 miles

I had my last tire rotation March, 2016 at 12,000 miles and now have 17,000 miles. Do I need to schedule a tire rotation at this time? The service department also said I haven't had the cabin air filter or engine air filter replaced yet and should do so at this time. Is that necessary at 17,000 miles and if so what should the cost of service be?

3. Does a 2014 Lexus RX 350 need to have a service of new cabin air filter and engine air filter at 17,000 miles