Q: does a 2004 nissan quest really have two catalytic converters? I want to be sure someone isn't taking advantage of a friend

2004 Nissan Quest - stalls out. Would this be caused by an old cat that should be replaced? Does this vehicle really have two catalytic converters? Want to be sure my mother is not being taken advantage of, I'm not there to help her. Are they somewhat easy to replace for someone who does most of their own repairs, or is this something that really should be done by the mechanic?

This vehicle has two convertors. One for each side of engine. The catalyst can cause a stall and loss of power if it is clogged or broken up inside. The replacement is not that hard but may need to be cut out and new one welded in if a factory style one is not installed. Either way it is best to have a mechanic or exhaust shop install it so the work can be guaranteed to fix the problem.

3. does a 2004 nissan quest really have two catalytic converters? I want to be sure someone isn't taking advantage of a friend