Q: Does 2007 Mercedes E350 have spark plug wires?

Does my car have spark plug wires?

3. Does 2007 Mercedes E350 have spark plug wires?

Q: Car starts, then won't restart, then starts again

Hi thanks for the question, problems like this can be as hard to diagnose as they are to live with. It sounds like you may have some intermittent electrical issue. This will require a skilled technician that has the knowhow...

Q: Q: Power steering doesn't work

The power steering in your car is electric. There is computer and an electric motor bolted to the steering column. If there is any malfunction, the computer will need to be scanned for codes to begin the diagnostics. There is...

Q: Intake manifold runner stuck closed bank 1. How can I fix this on my car

There are several parts that might be broken that will cause this. The best case scenario is that you have a vacuum line disconnected. Check all your vacuum lines and hose connections first. However, what is much more likely is...