Q: Does 2007 Mercedes E350 have spark plug wires?

Does my car have spark plug wires?

3. Does 2007 Mercedes E350 have spark plug wires?

Q: Hard shifting, high revving

Hello. It is possible that the transmission is faulty and may need to be replaced for your 2007 Chevrolet Express 2500. It sounds like the transmission valve body is overheating and causing the shifting problem you are experiencing. The clutches...

Q: Rubbing/vibrating noise from front end

Hello. From what you describe it would appear that your tire may be making contact with something and causing the noise and vibration. Noises can be difficult to diagnose without driving the vehicle, however if you have determined what wheel...

Q: Q: 2007 Infiniti fx35 starts runs fine in park or idle. Overheats when driving, cools in park/neutral. Oil/coolant fine, not milky

The best way to determine the exact cause of this issue would be to have your vehicle inspected by a qualified professional for cooling system faults. It is possible that the radiator fans are not working properly or other parts...