Q: Does 2007 Mercedes E350 have spark plug wires?

Does my car have spark plug wires?

3. Does 2007 Mercedes E350 have spark plug wires?

Q: Starting issues, battery is fine

Many different things can cause the vehicle to have a no start condition. The most common are the battery, battery cables, ignition switch, starter, or fuel pump. With the headlights not working there is a good chance that the fault...

Q: A/C problem - 2007 Honda Civic

Hello. It is possible to damage the compressor by introducing liquid refrigerant. The compressor is designed to compress vapor or gas, not liquids which indeed are not compressible. If your system is not working right now, a possibility is you...

Q: Q: noise

Hello, thank you for writing in. Do you hear the noises when you are in park but pressing on the gas? Or do you only hear the noise when the vehicle is actually moving? If the vehicle has to be...