Q: Dodge Ram 1500 Van won't start

My van has been stalling and usually at high speeds, in the 60-75 mph range. I've done may repairs on it. Some of them include battery replacemet, camshaft position sensor and crankshaft position sensor replacement, auto shutoff relay installment. Also, the rotor and distributor cap, as well as the coil and wire to the distributor were changed. The powertrain control module is new also. The van gets good fuel pressure, has solid ground wires and cranks well. It just wouldn't start. What should I do?

A: Hello. There are several possibilities for ...

Hello. There are several possibilities for your van not to start, and it looks like you already put in a lot of effort towards repairing this. I recommend having a technician check the condition of the spark plugs. Also, I recommend checking the catalytic converter to ensure that it is not clogged up. Finally, I suggest inspecting the condition of the throttle body. A dirty throttle body can cause a stalling condition as you are experiencing. If you’d like to have this taken care of, a qualified technician from YourMechanic can come to your car’s location to diagnose and repair the starting issue.