My back up lights haven't been working for quite awhile.....

My back up lights haven't been working for quite awhile.. I'm not sure where to find the fuse to check if it's blown.. what should I do.. I don't know if it's a short or what.. ...

My back up lights haven't been working for quite awhile.. I'm not sure where to find the fuse to check if it's blown.. what should I do.. I don't know if it's a short or what..

Automotive Expert
Hello and thank you for using JustAnswer. My name is \*\*\*\*\* \*\*\*\*\* I will do my best to assist you.. I help many customers, so sometimes my replies are delayed, I will respond once available. During this conversation you will be given an automated offer for a phone call. You may accept or decline that offer.I don’t personally offer this service so if you take this another tech may call. There is no fuse for those lights its controlled by the TIPM, you would need to do some electrical troubleshooting to pinpoint the issue, this requires a high level scanner, test light or multimeter,.