Q: Do you use air compressor and torque wrench Jan I providey own pads?

Do you use air compressure and torque wrench . Can I provide the pads if I don’t like the ones you provide?

Hi there. Each of our professional mobile mechanics are equipped with the right tools and supplies to complete a job. This would include portable air compressors and most importantly, torque wrenches to properly secure all bolts and nuts to the recommended torque pressure. In regards to using different pads, you’ll have to speak with the sales department about that. I have forwarded your inquiry to them so they will be getting back to you shortly.

3. Do you use air compressor and torque wrench Jan I providey own pads?