Q: Do you know where the horn relay is located in a 1997 Honda Odyssey?

asked by on March 27, 2017

Do you know where the horn relay is located?

Hello, thank you for writing in. The main fuse box which houses the horn relay is under the hood to the left (passenger) side of the vehicle. When you remove the lid to the fuse box, turn it over and there will be a diagram of what fuses and relays are which. Use it to locate the exact relay. The relay may be hard to get out depending on how dirty it may be, and a glove or set of pliers may help grip the old relay. For any more help with the swap, contact our service department to schedule an appointment.

Experienced Mechanic?

Earn up to $70/hr