Q: Do you have the ability to change the suspension on my 2006 Lexus ES330?

simply need to replace the suspension

A: Hi there. There are multiple parts that com...

Hi there. There are multiple parts that comprise the suspension on the 2006 Lexus ES330 including tie rods, struts, CV axle and many more - which several of our certified mechanics can certainly replace. If all or any of these individual parts need to be replaced, we have the capacity and experience to complete these repairs. Contact one of our professional mechanics to inspect your suspension to determine what services are needed so we can give you an accurate quote.