Q: disarming alarm causing car not to start

I bought a used car, drove it, parked it,& went to start it,& it has an alarm that caused car not to start. Guy said he had no idea about it.

3. disarming alarm causing car not to start

Q: Q: Having clutch problems.

Hello. Depending on what symptoms are occurring would determine what needs to be done. It can be as easy as bleeding the system or replacing a part under the hood, to removing the transmission to replace the clutch. If the...

Q: Car alarm seems to prevent motor from turning on

Hello. If this is the factory alarm then you need to try another key as yours may not be registering. You can also try unlocking and locking the driver side door over and over a few times to see if...

Q: Q: What does the Door Ajar Light mean on the dash?

Driving with a door open is never a good idea – it’s dangerous for passengers and cargo, and it can let debris, exhaust and other threats into the car. To help ensure that you don’t get on the road with...