Q: disarming alarm causing car not to start

I bought a used car, drove it, parked it,& went to start it,& it has an alarm that caused car not to start. Guy said he had no idea about it.

3. disarming alarm causing car not to start

Q: Diagnostic test reveals PO346 Camshaft position sensor

P0346 refers to the cam position sensor circuit-performance. That means the ECU is not seeing a sensor signal. This is most likely a bad sensor, or the electrical connection or wiring between the ECU and the sensor. The codes that...

Q: My cars auto theft was triggered and now my battery is dead.

Hi there. You can get a jump-start to start the engine, but I recommend either charging your battery or replacing it. Trying to jump-start your vehicle with a completely dead battery may damage the computer and other components. This also...

Q: Check fuel fill inlet

Hello. The "Check fuel inlet" message comes on when the computer detects that there is an issue with the vehicle's EVAP system. The EVAP system is an emissions system that collects fumes from the gas tank and recirculates them into...