Q: disarming alarm causing car not to start

I bought a used car, drove it, parked it,& went to start it,& it has an alarm that caused car not to start. Guy said he had no idea about it.

3. disarming alarm causing car not to start

Q: My dome light doesn't work - how can I diagnose/replace?

Hello, thank you for asking about your 2005 Nissan Altima. The body control module controls turning on the lights and supplies power to the lights' power saver mode. The body control module would need to be scanned and seek data...

Q: What do the different alarms mean?

Your car is equipped with a security system, but it also has an intelligent monitoring system that will alert you to certain conditions by sounding the alarm. Here’s what you need to know about the alarms and the action you...

Q: Temperature gauge spikes up after driving for about 5--10 minutes, then returns just as quick to normal.

Overheating can be caused by a number of things such as low coolant levels, a faulty thermostat, a clogged radiator or a failing coolant fan switch. As you may know the coolant fan switch helps to maintain the proper coolant...