Q: Damaged suspension hitting curb

I ran into a curb on the driver's side, cracking my front rim and buckling the wheel inward. The front suspension on the driver's side has something bent back and inward, but I am not sure what needs to be fixed to drive my vehicle safely.

Brakes, Steering and Suspension Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote

Generally, such collision repairs are performed by body shops but any certified mechanic will be able to inspect the front suspension to find anything that has shifted with the accident. Any of the suspension components could be bent or damaged and it is advised to not drive the vehicle until the repairs are completed.