Q: Csr is dead how to i open trunk in xc70 vovlo

Hi my car is competly dead i have a vovlo xc70 there no way to put key to open trunk . i tried opening it from inside but there no way ..

3. Csr is dead how to i open trunk in xc70 vovlo

Q: White smoke coming from exhaust after turbo blew

Hi! A leaking turbo will usually present itself through white smoke exiting the exhaust. Usually the white smoke will result from the turbo leaking oil internally but will occasionally result from internal coolant leakage. There will probably be lots of...

Q: ETS light is on

Hi. I used to help design the software used to talk to Volvo onboard electronics. In fact, I helped write the throttle module relearn procedure. There is updated software for the module that may help with your problems. A reflash...

Q: How much for a water pump and belt and other small parts installed on a 2002 mercury sable

Billing question was sent to CS for the cost of parts and labor to replace the water pump, drive belt, and associated parts on a 2002 Mercury Sable with a V6-3.0L engine.