Q: Csr is dead how to i open trunk in xc70 vovlo

Hi my car is competly dead i have a vovlo xc70 there no way to put key to open trunk . i tried opening it from inside but there no way ..

3. Csr is dead how to i open trunk in xc70 vovlo

Q: I'm smelling gas - 1997 Volvo 850

Hi there and thanks for contacting YourMechanic. The best way is to look in your owner's manual and look up the fuel tank size. Then remove the fuel tank from the vehicle to gain access to the fuel filler neck....

Q: Trac light and VSC warnings sound for no reason, can I disable them

Hello. Unfortunately you cannot disable this without having other issues. Most of the time this is caused by a calibration issue with the yaw sensor and the steering wheel. I usually reset and calibrate the system to see if that...

Q: After a radiator change, My car is shaking and emitting black smoke. What could be the cause? 2000 Volvo S80

Hello, your symptoms suggest a coolant temperature sensor failure, or wiring problem (cut wires or other "open circuit" issues). Changing the radiator may have caused the sensor to be bumped, or the wiring for this sensor to be damaged. An...