Q: Csr is dead how to i open trunk in xc70 vovlo

Hi my car is competly dead i have a vovlo xc70 there no way to put key to open trunk . i tried opening it from inside but there no way ..

3. Csr is dead how to i open trunk in xc70 vovlo

Q: push button starter switch inoperative

Hello there, many common faults will cause your 2010 Volvo XC70 to have issues starting. You have done great in replacing the battery already as this is the cause in many cases. Other potential causes are the starter, fuel pump,...

Q: Car ticking when idling

With the age of your vehicle, it is common to expect a ticking noise. Your vehicle is known to have a problem with the PCV system, especially the 'trap' canister and the hoses. I would recommend seeking a certified mechanic,...

Q: Problems with steering binding up intermittently on 02 Toyota Camry LE V6

The part that you are referring to is the "intermediate lower shaft assembly". The Toyota part number is 4522033270. If the shroud is missing, of course that component should be replaced as well so that the new shaft is not...