Q: Crankshaft Position Sensor fault

Scan tool reads P0336 on Nissan Navara D40 (2010). I replaced the crankshaft position sensor but the fault persists. Odomter reading is 298,700 Km

3. Crankshaft Position Sensor fault

Q: Q: Car wont start - 2001 Nissan Sentra

Hello there, a variety of faults will cause your 2001 Nissan Sentra to overheat, be low on coolant, and now have starting trouble. The first problem is the vehicle being low on coolant, either there is a leak in the...

Q: My 2010 Mazda 3 hatchback's battery has died. When I get into the car, it sounds like something is on, when nothing is on.

Claimed by Jeff Engstrom

Q: Car overheating after oil change

There is very little chance that having the oil changed could be causing your car to overheat. Most likely, it is just a coincidence. I would ask for help from one of the mechanics at YourMechanic. They can come to...