Q: Crankshaft Position Sensor fault

Scan tool reads P0336 on Nissan Navara D40 (2010). I replaced the crankshaft position sensor but the fault persists. Odomter reading is 298,700 Km

3. Crankshaft Position Sensor fault

Q: Q: Transmission control module

This may be a result of low transmission fluid or potentially a faulty transmission control module. A faulty transmission control module may cause a delay in acceleration or erratic shifting of gears. The transmission control module has various sensors such...

Q: I have a 2010 Mercedes Benz E350. I had it checked for an oil leak and theyre saying that I need over 6k worth of repairs (includi

Repairs for over $6000 on this vehicle is common on a vehicle that is this age and would be a decision foe you to decide if you want to spend the $6000 to repair this one or trade it in...

Q: Q: How do I install a child restraint system?

Child restraint systems are very important safety features for young children and infants, and can be easily installed in one of the rear seats of your vehicle. Since each child restraint system is different, follow the instructions provided by the...