Q: could it be the transmission

at first the car wasn't goin over 10 mph now its not goin at all and now i smell a wired smell what could this be from

A: Hi there. Usually the transmission does not...

Hi there. Usually the transmission does not produce smells when it fails, but this does not mean that the transmission is not at fault. There is also the possibility that a brake caliper locked up and producing a smell due to the brake pads overheating. This would be a burning smell and could be accompanied by heat and smoke from the wheel with the locked caliper. I suggest having a qualified technician perform an inspection to avoid replacing unnecessary parts. Your Mechanic has several technicians available that can assist you with a car does not move inspection.