Q: could it be the transmission

at first the car wasn't goin over 10 mph now its not goin at all and now i smell a wired smell what could this be from

3. could it be the transmission

Q: I need my timing belt replaced for my 2011 Chevy Aveo and I was wondering if it's also necessary to replace the water pump? Someon

The timing belt should be changed at 100,000 miles. If the water pump is driven by the timing belt, the pump absolutely should be changed when you change the timing belt. Indeed, aftermarket timing belt kits include the water pump,...

Q: My car shuts down while driving - 2006 Kia Rio

Hi there. Assuming this is not a misfire you are feeling and the computer has not recognized a misfire, this would lead me to believe a there is an electrical fault. Possibly a faulty ECM (engine control module) relay or...

Q: Should I buy a new or used air conditioner compressor for my car?

Buying a used air conditioning compressor could lead to more problems. You could easily end up having to do the job twice and a new compressor is not so expensive that I would take that chance. The good news is...