Q: Cost replacement A/C, P/S, Alternator belts 2002 Toyota tacoma

Cost replacement ac,ps, and Alternator belts?

My car's transmission is unknown to me.

3. Cost replacement A/C, P/S, Alternator belts 2002 Toyota tacoma

Q: Q: Engine swap!

The main problem in such a swap is the engine computers for the two engines you are referring to are not interchangeable. And, you cannot flash re-program your existing computer to work with the new engine because the two use...

Q: What could be causing the serious vibrations in the steering column and front end when the truck exceeds 35 mph?

Hello, thank you for writing in. The most common issues with vibrations at higher speeds are related to the tires or suspension. The first place to start is having the tires inspected. Make sure the tread is deep enough, the...

Q: Accelerater is not working.

The most common causes of Diagnostic Trouble Code P2118 are failure of the throttle actuator control motor, a failed pedal position sensor, a faulty throttle position sensor, an open or short in the actuator circuit, or a poor electrical connection...