Q: Cost replacement A/C, P/S, Alternator belts 2002 Toyota tacoma

Cost replacement ac,ps, and Alternator belts?

My car's transmission is unknown to me.

3. Cost replacement A/C, P/S, Alternator belts 2002 Toyota tacoma

Q: My 2002 Nissan Altima seems to have a power steering fluid leak somewhere. I am constantly having to add fluid, and have noticed t

Hello, thank you for writing in. You are on the right track. The power steering pump is a very common place to develop leaks. Hoses, lines, the rack, and the gear box are also common places you will find a...

Q: Bad radio in this truck, is there an easy fix?

Greetings! Thank you for writing in with this question. This is a well-known problem for 2009 and 2010 Tacoma models. Toyota released Technical Service Bulletin (TSB) 0238-09 that deals specifically with this problem. While the TSB calls for replacement of...

Q: When accelerating it feel like something is pulling back

Hi there: This issue happens more often than not with vehicles approaching or just eclipsing 20 years (which your 1995 Toyota qualifies). In most cases, the reason you're having acceleration issues is because the fuel injectors or throttle body (or...