Q: Cost replacement A/C, P/S, Alternator belts 2002 Toyota tacoma

Cost replacement ac,ps, and Alternator belts?

My car's transmission is unknown to me.

You can obtain an instant, itemized quote, and schedule the repair at your location to suit your needs, by simply visiting YourMechanic’s drive belt replacement service page. Once on that page, please click on "Get a Quote" and enter your vehicle information (year, make, model). If you have the six cylinder engine, as you will see all three belts are included in the one quote. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.

3. Cost replacement A/C, P/S, Alternator belts 2002 Toyota tacoma