Q: Cost replacement A/C, P/S, Alternator belts 2002 Toyota tacoma

Cost replacement ac,ps, and Alternator belts?

My car's transmission is unknown to me.

3. Cost replacement A/C, P/S, Alternator belts 2002 Toyota tacoma

Q: locks up at high rpm then able to free up and run again

The problem may be the transmission pilot bearing for the transmission input shaft on the back of the crankshaft seizing up or the input shaft on the transmission seizing. If it is not the transmission, then it is the internal...

Q: Door won't shut

Mechanical failure of the door latch is a possibility. Also, if the door or door latch was somehow moved out of alignment the door won't shut properly. An inspection of your door should be carried out by a qualified technician...

Q: Does a 2014 Toyota Corolla use synthetic oil?

Synthetic vs conventional oil is one of the most debated myths surrounding the topic of oil changes. This will not hurt your engine when switching from synthetic to conventional or vice versa. In fact, synthetic blend oils are actually a...