Q: Car shakes entirely - 2015 Acura TLX

Ever since I bought the car, I've been having problems while driving it on the highway. The car made significant vibrations while running. I've been to the dealership several times and had some reapirs done. However, servicing the car hasn't helped at all but made the vibration worse. The whole car shakes including the seats. The issue became very serious and I'm concerned about my safety while driving. Do you have any idea what might cause this?

A: Hi! That’s an unsual issue on such a new ve...

Hi! That’s an unsual issue on such a new vehicle. I’m curious what the Acura dealer service department said about this. Being that your TLX is so new and covered under warranty, I suggest talking with the service manager about it, if you haven’t already. You can also ask to have someone from the service department go for a ride with you to feel/hear your concern. Try using the words, "unsafe to drive". A very thorough undercar inspection is needed to inspect all steering & suspension hardware as well as brakes components. You can inform the Acura dealership service manager that since they are unable to repair the vehicle they sold you, you’ll be contacting the Acura Regional Manager to seek satisfaction with your car. Also, if you would like, a certified technician from YourMechanic can come to your home or office and inspect your transmission as well as your steering, suspension and brake system.