Q: Cooling fan

Replaced cooling fan relay. Cooling fan still comes on after the car is off. Happens at least once a month. It's will drain my battery when it comes on with the car off.

Hi there. It is common for the raditator fan to keep running for about a minute or less after the engine is shut off; especially if the engine temperature is extremely hight. Typically when the fan keeps running after the vehicle is turned off, it’s caused by a relay that is bypassing the ignition relay input. It might be best for you to have a professional mobile mechanic complete an electrical problems inspection to help you pinpoint the source of this problem