Q: Coolant leaks inside of car

My coolant leaks. There is radiator fluid inside of the car.

A: From the description provided about your Sa...

From the description provided about your Saturn, it appears that the source of your coolant leak is due to a failed heater core. The heater core is similar to a mini radiator and it sits right inside your Saturn’s dashboard. its job is to heat the air that exits through your vents when you turn the heater on. For a concern such as this, I highly recommend enlisting the assistance of a certified mechanic to go over your vehicle with you. They will have the tools and experience needed to perform a quality repair and see why this part is failing. In addition, after the repair has been made they will also pressure test your cooling system to ensure there are no other coolant leaks to be concerned about.