Q: Q: Coolant Leak

my coolant is leaking.

I was driving yesterday and saw the heat indicator went above the mid range towards hot. I slowly drove home and parked and saw coolant was leaking.left the car in the driveway overnight and this morning i checked the coolant reservoir and its all empty. so i added some to radiator and to the reservoir, drove around . heat indicator stayed in the mid range but coolant is still leaking.

What could be the problem and how much will it cost me ?

Hi there. Before an estimate can be generated, we would have to know what is leaking and if there are any additional components that may need to be replaced. Our technicians can perform a cooling system pressure test and inspect for any needed repairs. The needed repair could be as simple as a hose/clam to a water pump. Until the system is properly tested there is now way to provide an accurate estimate. Our technicians come to your home or office relieving you of having to drive a vehicle with the risk of causing further damage. Your Mechanic has several available technicians that can assist you with a coolant leak inspection.

3. Q: Coolant Leak