Q: Convertible lever broke

The convertible lever that also controls the storage area is not working.

A: Hello. The convertible top is controlled by...

Hello. The convertible top is controlled by the electrical rocker switch in your console. The reasons for the top not operating could be that the switch is bad, or there is a fault present in the convertible top control unit. The car should be scanned for codes, and the switch operation should be checked on the scanner for its position. If there is a code, the fault must be repaired before the top will operate. If the switch is faulty, then the switch will have to be replaced. You may need the aid of a mechanic to connect a scanner to check for codes and diagnose your faulty convertible top and other electrical components.