Q: Moisture issues

continued moisture after repairs to my 2003 mercedes benz c180 kompressor. we have a mercedes benz c180 commpressor.we have changed front and rear o2 sensors and oil cooler gasket the thermostat was jammed open so replaced it.compression test was good and runs like a rocket and runs on 90 degrees c..... got me stumped was told buy a guy lol that there is a gasket behind the timing belt trying to find out before we start a 28 hour head gasket replacement thanks

Hello. In order to give you a more comprehensive response I would need to know a little bit more about what your exact issue is. If moisture is finding it’s way into the crankcase then the first thing I would look at is the PCV system. If the engine is not getting adequate venting it may cause moisture to build up in the crankcase, which could result in oil - water contamination. Your engine uses a timing chain, and there are gaskets near it that do run coolant and may be leaking, though usually a leak of this nature would result in the engine overheating. I would recommend having a professional technician, such as one from YourMechanic, come to your location to inspect and diagnose what may be causing your issue.