Q: Consistent Clunk noise when braking that slowed in rythym while the car slows down until completely stopped

When applying the brakes I hear a consistent clunk noise that is relative to my speed so while stopping the clunks start out fast then slow in rythym until completely stopped. When I let go of the brakes I don’t here it

Hi Rashaan. Thanks for contacting us today. This type of noise is common with a warped brake rotor, worn out brake pads or even wheel bearings that are starting to wear out. It could also be due to a loose caliper. Since there are so many possible sources, it’s best to have a professional mechanic come to your location and complete an onsite inspection.

3. Consistent Clunk noise when braking that slowed in rythym while the car slows down until completely stopped