Q: Completely stopped running, does not turn on or do anything. What could it be?

My 2000 suzuki esteem completely stopped working. I was driving home and it just went out. She has regular check ups and everything seemed to be fine. I can't even get her to do anything. Stop lights don't work, I have tried settting it to neutral but that doenst work either. Lets just say I put the key in turn it and it doesnt even make a noise. I thought it was the battery but I tried a jump start and it gave enough electricity. I tried to see if it was a fuse, then changed the one that was broken and it still did nothing. If anyone can help me in figuring out what could it be I will truely apreciate it. Thank you!

You stated that you replaced a blown fuse. This fuse can be the circuit that is having a short circuit. You should have a mechanic come and scan the computer to see if there is codes in memory. The problem can then be diagnosed by the mechanic. Without knowing the fuse that was blown a full diagnosis cannot be known until inspected in person.

3. Completely stopped running, does not turn on or do anything. What could it be?