Q: The comfort access is going cuckoo.

So with one key fob when i approach the car. it is difficult to open , it doesnt always work. And when I get into the car, it says cannot locate key and vehicle wont start after the first push. It USUALLY starts on the 2nd push. Also tells me key fob may be malfunctioning or whatever message it gives me. Now interestingly with the second key fob. it unlocks when I approach the door WITHOUT me touching the door. I didn't even know that was an option. I am thinking it isn't . So in your opinion , is that a sensor issue? or a Key issue. or maybe both? If you are familiar with this issue.

This seems like the issue is the battery within the key fob. I recommend replacing the key fob battery and reprogramming the key fob to the vehicle. The battery in a key fob usually last about 8 years, however, if the key fob is dropped a few times the contacts to the battery tend to break loose causing the battery to use more power to make the key fob work properly. If you need further assistance with your doors unlocking and not unlocking when you want them to unlock, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.

3. The comfort access is going cuckoo.