Q: cold start problum. after started though it well start back up if not sitting more then few hours.

well not start after sitting 3-4 hours, but after spraying starter fluid in the in the filter chamber it starts up, and can shut it off for 20-min's and restart it with out a problem, it only has problem starting after it has sit for some hours. battery good. have engine codes: p1000 oxygen sensor, c1095 drive cycle test not complete, and it said something about hydraulic pump motor circuit malfunction. has something to deal with a fuel problem, but don't know what.

The fuel system needs to keep the fuel pressure in the injection system after you shut off the car in order for the vehicle to start back up without waiting for the fuel system to pressurize again.

There are three possible problems. The fuel pump inlet check valve built into the fuel pump is not holding pressure and allowing the fuel pressure to bleed back to the tank after you shut off the car. The next possibility is that the fuel pressure regulator is not holding pressure on the return side of the fuel system and is leaking. Lastly, one of the injectors is may not be sealing properly and leaking pressure.

A mechanic will need to test and isolate the fuel system to see if the regulator or fuel pump is bad. An injector may also be at fault which would require a repair.

You can try cycling the key on and off, four or five times slowly, and then try to start the car. This will help build enough fuel pressure to start it cold until you get it fixed.

If you decide to get this fixed, consider enlisting a professional mechanic who can diagnose your starting problem firsthand and fix it accordingly. Good luck.

• cold start problum. after started though it well start back up if not sitting more then few hours.