Q: Cold air stops when truck comes to stop

Compressor is clicking on but it stops blowing cold air when i stop.recirculating door does work.

A: Check to make sure that the cooling fan clu...

Check to make sure that the cooling fan clutch is engaged. If it isn’t locking up normally then the fan will not turn fast enough at idle and cause the A/C to not blow cold at idle. The recirculating door actuator should be replaced to get the door working again.

I’d recommend having the fan checked out, a certified mechanic will be able to accurately diagnose the issue with your A/C and make any repairs that are necessary.