Q: Q: Clutch problem

Ok I hired a mobile mechanic to replace all my freeze plugs once he got everything finished and everything such as drive shaft transmission exhaust pipe all put back into place there was no more leaks but when I pressed in my clutch to start the truck the little bar that connects to the clutch pedal into the clutch Reservoir broke I went and got another piece installed it it got bled my clutch did it once again he's trying to tell me my slave cylinder is bad which before all these freeze plugs without the truck drove like a champion no signs of anything what could this issue be

Hi there. To be quite honest, it’s possible that the slave cylinder may be faulty; at the same time one of the components within the clutch engagement system may have been improperly installed or not tightened correctly. Without being there to complete a clutch is not working inspection; it’s nearly impossible to tell. One thing I can state emphatically however, is that when one clutch component is faulty, many follow shortly thereafter. Trying to pinpoint the source of cause of this problem is very difficult however.

3. Q: Clutch problem